- How do I place an order?
- I want to pay by credit card but I cannot see any way of entering my details, what can I do?
- Do I need to know anything before I use EFTPOS?
- How do I make a direct deposit?
- How does cash on delivery work?
- I cannot see any Laptops for sale on your website. Do you sell laptops?
- What warranty do you offer on your products?
- Can I provide my own parts, and get SMC Computers to assemble them for me?
- I know exactly what I want, but how do I find out the total cost?
- My LCD Panel has a "Dead Pixel". Is this covered by warranty?
We accept orders via fax, phone and over the counter in our store. We require your name, address, contact number, what you require to order, and payment option to proceed with any orders we receive. Please make sure you provide correct email addresses and phone numbers that we can contact you on between 9-5, so we can process your order as quickly as possible. All orders must be paid for in full before goods are sent out.
We do not accept credit card for orders done through our website, fax, or phone. We only accept Visa, MasterCard and EFTPOS, in store and where the signature holder is present. Currently there is a 3% charge for the use of Credit Cards in-store.
There are only 2 things you need to do.
- Make sure of your daily usage limit (Usually between $500 and $1000 depending on your bank.You may need to talk to your bank about changing this.
- Make sure you are the authorized card user and have the correct PIN handy.
Once you have placed an order, you will receive a quote, either over the phone, or via email, which will outline the total amount payable for the goods ordered, and our bank payment details. Once you have the quote, you can deposit the full amount into our bank account, using the provided quote number as a reference.
Once you have completed the deposit, hold onto your receipt, and fax or email us a copy with your details and the quote number. Without this information we may not be able to match your payment to your order, and No orders will be processed, until full payment is received.
All COD orders are sent though Australia Post and you pick up and pay for it at your local post office. You will get a slip in your regular mail stating that there is a parcel for pick up at the post office and how much the total is. All freight costs and insurance charges, are payable buy you (the purchaser), and ALL goods MUST be insured.
Yes, we sell Laptop computers from Leader Systems, MSI, Leader, HP, Lenovo, LG, and ASUS. to name a few. If you require further information please feel free contact us. We also have access to other brands and models upon request.
All items we sell have a 12 month warranty, with the following exceptions:-
- Fans - One month
- Speakers - Three months
- Monitors - Monitors carry manufacturer warranty. After 7 days please refer all service to the manufacturer repair center.
- Printers - One year, return to manufacturer repair center.
- Some brands, especially laptops notebooks etc, carry their own customer warranty support and there is no need to return faulty goods to us at all.
In all cases, Please refer to the manufacturer's product warranty card supplied with your goods for detailed information, on how to obtain warranty repairs.
For a fee of $80 we can assemble your parts for you, or your can supply some of your own parts and purchase extra components from us to complete your system. We can either use all components from us or a mixture of new and used components either supplied by us or from another supplier.
If you wish to assemble your own computer, but are unsure about how to go about this, or are concerned about loosing your warranty by assembling your components yourself, we can arrange for you to do your own assembly in our workshop, under our supervision, thus making sure you have assembled the parts correctly, and protecting your warranty.
If you require a system quote, You can either call us, or send us an email or fax with a list of your required parts. Add $80 for assembly of components, plus $80 for software installation if needed.
Each panel manufacturer has a different policy on dead pixel warranty. Contact the manufacturer directly and they can give you details on the warranty. Warranties vary depending on the size and manufacturer of the panel.